#011: What NOT To Do When Giving A Speech
(And How To WOW Your Audience)
When you’re on stage, it’s almost impossible to identify your own habits, whether it be using filler words like ‘basically’, holding the microphone too close to your mouth, or fiddling with your tie or hair. We’ve put together this episode to help you identify and conquer those little distracting habits so that your audience are captivated from the minute you step on to the stage.
Grab your ‘What NOT To Do’ Checklist here: www.yourspeakingcareer.com/011download
What you’ll learn
- How to catch your public speaking bad habits
- How to create an AMAZING first impression – before you’re even on stage
- How to ensure that you are not isolating an international audience
- How to add light and shade to your speeches
- How to MAXIMISE your impact so that you get booked and paid to speak again and again.
- ‘What NOT To Do’ Checklist: www.yourspeakingcareer.com/011download
- Sign up to be a beta student for our ‘Art of Public Speaking’ course HERE
- More information about Debra can be found at debrasearle.com and Hayley at hayleybarnard.com
Download & Subscribe: