#010: How To Make It As A Speaker In Schools
An Interview With Tom Warrender
Perhaps you have a real passion for motivating young people or your subject matter is more suited to a younger audience. How do you begin to build a career in speaking to schools and young people? Is it even sustainable to work full time as a speaker in schools?
In this episode, Motivational Speaker Debra Searle speaks to Tom Warrender from Medical Mavericks who has built up his business to become one of the most successful in the UK.
What you’ll learn
- How to approach schools and get booked as a speaker
- How Tom started from nothing to build up a successful business
- How to motivate yourself when the going gets tough
- Who to speak to when first contacting the schools
- Novel ways to get noticed by those that matter!
- Tom Warrender and Medical Mavericks
- More information about Debra can be found at debrasearle.com
- Free online Masterclass where Hayley and Debra share their ‘Your Speaking Career 5 Step System’ – yourspeakingcareer.com
- Action Jackson – http://www.fixupseminars.co.uk/
- Mr Beezy – http://www.mrbeezy.com/
- David Hyner – https://www.davidhyner.com/
Download & Subscribe: