#009: How To Discover EXACTLY What Your Client Is Looking For
Pre-event Questionnaires & Briefing Calls
You’ve done your marketing, you’ve spoken to the client and you are BOOKED to speak. What next? How do you find out what the client wants? What questions should you ask them and how?
In this episode Motivational Speaker Debra and Business Speaker Hayley discuss how to customise your speech so that it’s exactly what your client is looking for. With well over 1,000 corporate speaking gigs behind them, Debra and Hayley delve into the details of pre-event questionnaires and briefing calls, explaining the common pitfalls and how to avoid them to ensure that you deliver a high quality, perfectly honed message to your audience.
What you’ll learn
- How to write a pre-event questionnaire
- What questions to ask
- How to open the briefing call and, more importantly, how to end it!
- How to drill down to find out EXACTLY what the client wants
- Key questions to ask your client
- FREE video tutorial www.yourspeakingcareer.com/009download
- More information about Debra can be found at debrasearle.com and Hayley at hayleybarnard.com
- Free online Masterclass where Hayley and Debra share their ‘Your Speaking Career 5 Step System’ – yourspeakingcareer.com
Download & Subscribe: