#008: How To Turn Your Adventure Experiences Into A Lucrative Speaking Career
How can you turn your adventure experiences into a speaking career? Maybe you have some experience in business and now want to learn how to break into the speaking industry but are not sure where to start?
In this episode Motivational Speaker Debra Searle talks to former Royal Marine and Special Forces Officer turned entrepreneur, Neil Laughton about his amazing adventure experiences and how he has turned these into a long term speaking career.
What you’ll learn
- How Neil returned from climbing Everest and started speaking professionally.
- How he has managed to sustain his speaking career over many years.
- Knowing what to charge as a professional speaker.
- How to work with businesses to tailor your message.
- Penny Farthing Polo is an actual thing!
- More information about Debra can be found at debrasearle.com.
- More information about Neil can be found at www.laughton.co
Twitter is @Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neil.laughton1
- Free online Masterclass where Hayley and Debra share their ‘Your Speaking Career 5 Step System’ – yourspeakingcareer.com
Download & Subscribe: